1. Where can I find out more about the CULTA Brand?
To learn more about CULTA, please visit our website at www.culta.io.
2. Are your apparel sizes true-to-size (TTS)?
Yes. All apparel sold on ShopCulta.com runs true-to-size.
3. Do you have female specific apparel sizes?
We do not currently carry female-specific sizes. At the moment, all clothing is unisex.
4. Do you have big/tall apparel sizes?
No. We do not currently carry big/tall apparel.
5. Do you carry your partner brand apparel like Cookies, Willie’s Reserve, or Apothecana?
We do not currently carry apparel from partner brands like Cookies, Willie’s Reserve, or Apothecanna.
6. I would like to try on the apparel before I buy. What do I do?
If you’d like to try on apparel before you buy, please visit a partnering retail store in Maryland or our flagship CULTA dispensary in Baltimore. If visiting the dispensary, please bring your valid Maryland medical marijuana license with you.
7. What are your shipping costs and how long does it take to ship?
Most orders process within 2-3 business days and, unless another shipping option is selected, will be shipped at a $6 flat ground rate.
8. Do you ship internationally?
No, CULTA does not currently ship internationally.
9. Do you charge tax on orders?
Yes, we charge tax on all orders.
10. What credit cards do you accept?
Currently, we accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
11. What if I need to process a return or an exchange.
If you need to process a return or an exchange, please review the receipt that was included with your order for further instructions.
12. At what address do I ship back returns?
You can ship returns to 105 N. 2nd St. Wilmington, NC 29401.
13. Do you pay for return shipping?
Although we do not pay for return shipping, we’d be more than happy to ship you a new size at no cost.
14. What do I do if my order is missing an item?
If your order is missing an item, please email email@example.com.
15. How long do I have to make a return/exchange?
You have 14 days from the day your package arrives to initiate the return/exchange process.
16. I am a distributor or a retailer and I would like to carry your apparel in my store.
If you’d like to carry our apparel in your store, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to discuss a potential partnership.
17. I have my own line of apparel that I would like CULTA to consider carrying online or in-store. What do I do?
At this moment we do not carry apparel from other companies unless it’s a partner.
18. Can I shop in-store?
Yes, you can shop in-store at our dispensary in Baltimore. You’ll just need a Maryland-issued medical card to enter.
19. Where can I learn more about your cause partner, Last Prisoner Project?
The Last Prisoner Project is a non-profit organization that helps free nonviolent cannabis offenders. They focus on three key criminal justice reform initiatives for cannabis offenders: clemency, expungement and reentry. As an activist brand, CULTA is aligned with them. Please visit www.LastPrisonorProject.org to learn more.
20. Still have more questions??
If you still have more questions, please email us at email@example.com